If you manage your store on Woo Commerce and you want to work with uDroppy we have the solution for you!
Even though we are integrated exclusively with Shopify (for now), we have an easy way for you to connect uDroppy with your WooCommerce store.
Connecting WooCommerce to uDroppy is possible thanks to an intermediary: Shopify.
You’ll have to open a new Shopify account and use it as a mediator: this means you won’t need to publish it, you’ll just use it to push our products to your store.
Let’s see the process step by step:
- First of all, subscribe to uDroppy. If you don’t know how to create an account, read our article.
- Then, open a Shopify account (you’ll have a free trial of 14days) and connect your store to uDroppy’s platform. Don’t know how to do it? Here’s the tutorial.
- Once your Shopify account is connected with our platform, go to the Product Catalog where you’ll be able to select the best products from our stock and push them to your store.
- Last step: you’ll need to find a plugin that will enable you to connect the WooCommerce store to the Shopify account.
Here some of the possible choices:
- Shopify Connect for WooCommerce
- Litextension Shopify to WooCommerce Migration
These are just some of the many plugins available on the market. Be sure to evaluate them all and compare characteristics, prices and reviews to find the one that best suits your needs.
In any case, the plugin will integrate your WooCommerce store to your Shopify one.
This means that every product pushed from the uDroppy’s platform will arrive to your WooCommerce showcase, and vice versa for every order received in your store.
You can read more in our article.